Code Of Ethics
The APC has a strictly policed Code of Ethics to guarantee your financial safety when investing in Australian Property through the APC.
APC MEMBERS CODE OF ETHICS
- To guarantee to always offer the same price offered simultaneously in the Australian market, or refund the difference plus 50% upon or after settlement.
- To ensure that APC Members are offered reasonable additional time, if required, to complete at settlement given the best endeavours of the APC Member to adhere to contracted obligations has been demonstrated.
- To strive for Best Practice in all developments offered and services provided.
- To guarantee all APC Gold Members a minimum entitled rebate at the settlement of their purchase.
- To provide clear and true information on all projects and property offered for sale to APC members.
- To clearly identify all additional requirements of each project or property offered in order to make the property “ready for rent” to suit the needs of the International Buyer.
In the unlikely event that any dispute that may arise between an APC Buyer Member and an APC Member, the APC Member shall allow APC Management to become involved and will abide by any reasonable decision that APC Management may make in order to solve any disputes for the mutual benefit of both parties.
Should you have any reason to be unhappy with your purchase or service, simply register your complaint by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall deal with the matter by making an initial investigation and report back to you within 3 business days to quickly work towards resolving any issues.